|Availability||Out Of Stock|
Brew a powerful Polyjuice potion. Take a drink and… transform! Join Harry Potter™, Ron Weasley™ and Hermione Granger™ as they create the magical potion in the Hogwarts™ bathroom – and experience some unexpected changes! There are other surprises too: a secret tunnel beneath the sink, an exclusive, golden, anniversary Harry Potter minifigure, plus 2 random wizard card tiles to collect.
- LEGO® Harry Potter™ Hogwarts™: Polyjuice Potion Mistake (76386) has got it all: popular characters, imaginative features and enchanting adventures – all set in a famous Hogwarts location.
- Includes Harry Potter™, Hermione Granger™ and Ron Weasley™ minifigures, a buildable Moaning Myrtle's bathroom and authentic accessories.
- Exciting features, such as transforming minifigures and a secret passage, help kids recreate an iconic scene from Harry Potter™ and the Chamber of Secrets™ and dream up magical stories of their own.
- This versatile, buildable playset makes an ideal gift for young witches and wizards aged 7 and up. The magical mix of play possibilities means the imaginative adventures will never end.
- The set measures over 3 in. (8 cm) high, 5 in. (12 cm) wide and 2.5 in. (6 cm) deep and connects easily to LEGO® Harry Potter™ Hogwarts™ Chamber of Secrets (76389) to double the fun.
- This toy is one of a series of authentically detailed, modular sets that kids can build, combine and rearrange to create their own Hogwarts™ Castle model.
- Includes an exclusive, golden Harry Potter™ minifigure to celebrate 20 years of magic with LEGO® Harry Potter. Also includes 2 random wizard card tiles for kids to collect (16 in total).
- LEGO® Harry Potter™ toys contain favourite characters, amazing creatures and familiar locations from the popular movies. They’re an ideal gift for any child wanting to be part of the movie magic.
- LEGO® building kits satisfy strict industry quality standards to ensure they are consistent, compatible and connect and pull apart perfectly every time – and it’s been that way since 1958.
- LEGO® components are dropped, heated, crushed, twisted and analysed to make sure they meet rigorous global safety standards.