|Availability||Out Of Stock|
This buildable LEGO® Speed Champions Nissan Skyline GT-R (R34) replica model (76917) has been inspired by the iconic car from the 2 Fast 2 Furious film. Kids aged 9+, car lovers and fans of the popular film franchise can experience a rewarding build before proudly displaying this car toy or recreating fast-paced street racing scenes. A great gift for car lovers This Fast & Furious toy is packed with authentic details from the real-life model, including iconic livery on the side, a wing at the back, a grille on the front, impressive wheel arches and a nitro fuel canister on the passenger seat. There is also a Brian O’Conner minifigure to place in the driver’s seat so car fans can enjoy all-action role play. A fun, digital experience for LEGO fans Using the LEGO Builder app to zoom in, rotate and visualise the model, builders both young and old can bring their creation to life on a tablet or smartphone, giving them a rewarding sense of achievement.
- Fast & Furious car toy – LEGO® Speed Champions 2 Fast 2 Furious Nissan Skyline GT-R (R34) model (76917) for kids, car enthusiasts and fans of the 2 Fast 2 Furious film
- 1 minifigure – The street racer model comes with a Brian O’Conner minifigure for kids to place behind the wheel and recreate thrilling scenes from the famous film franchise
- Authentic details – The model includes details inspired by the real-life version: iconic stripes on the side, a wing at the back, a grille on the frontand engine components on the passenger seat
- Play-and-display LEGO® car – This Nissan Skyline model provides a fun build and can be shown off on display or used to stage racing action
- Collectible LEGO® gift – This 319-piece Speed Champions model kit can be given as a birthday gift or unexpected treat to kids aged 9+, car enthusiasts and fans of the Fast & Furious films
- Portable size – The 2 Fast 2 Furious Nissan Skyline GT-R (R34) model measures over 5 cm (2 in.) high, 16 cm (6.5 in.) long and 7 cm (2.5 in.) wide and can be played with at home or taken on the go