|Availability||Out Of Stock|
Build the ultimate architectural expression of love with this delightful display model of the Taj Mahal. Savour the rich building experience as you recreate the crypt where Mumtaz and Shah Jahan shall rest together for eternity. Capture authentic details such as the central chamber, monumental iwans, main dome, chhatris and minarets. Add the nameplate to complete an impressive centrepiece.
- Build and display your own symbol of eternal love with this fabulously detailed LEGO® Architecture Landmarks Collection model (21056) of the Taj Mahal.
- The crypt with tombs of Mumtaz and Shah Jahan, central chamber with 2 cenotaphs, iwans, main dome, 4 chhatris, 4 minarets and other authentic details are beautifully recreated in LEGO® style.
- The central chamber can be removed to view the crypt below. The scale model also includes a LEGO® brick inscribed ‘Taj Mahal’ to complete a conversation-starting centrepiece.
- Whether you’ve been to or dream of visiting India and the Taj Mahal, or you just love travel and architecture, this building set is for you. It also makes a very special gift for creative friends.
- Measuring 7.5 in. (20 cm) high, 9 in (23 cm) wide and 9 in. (23 cm) deep, this buildable architectural model makes an impressive display piece for your home or office.
- This collectible, 2,022-piece, construction set is all about the pleasure of immersing yourself in a complex build that leaves you feeling relaxed, refreshed and with a real sense of achievement.
- Includes step-by-step instructions so even LEGO® beginners can build confidently, plus a booklet telling the Taj Mahal story (English language only. Download other languages at LEGO.com/architecture).
- This LEGO® Architecture Taj Mahal set is part of a collection of premium-quality building kits designed for adults like you who enjoy hands-on, creative projects.
- LEGO® components meet rigorous industry standards to ensure that they connect securely and strongly.
- LEGO® bricks and pieces are dropped, heated, crushed, twisted and analysed to make sure that they satisfy stringent global safety standards.